*A Wonderful Story
There was a great sculptor in a metropolis. He was such a great carver of sculptures that even renowned critics could not find any fault in his sculptures. If we go into the big room with the sculptures carved by him, all of them are alive, as if they are beside us, offering us a hand, talking to us... they are alive... one must be enchanted! That extraordinary talent and skill slowly filled him with Ego.
Meanwhile, one day an astrologer examined his hand and birth star details and said, 'You will die on a certain day.'
Shilpi was sweating, he thought, I am like Brahma! If He [Brahma] creates human beings, I will create sculptures that look like replicas of those forms... Therefore, I will become Apara Brahma. On the day of my death, I will carve seven more sculptures like me. Then the god of death is a living sculptor, the doll can't find anything and leaves. He tricked me that I would not be found by death
Same carved seven sculptures in his likeness and hid behind one of them on the day of the arrival of the god of death.
*The god of death came into that room. The sculptor stood motionless, controlling his breath completely. The Goddess is coming in search. Shilpi is watching with bated breath. He thought that he couldn't find it anymore. The goddess of death was amazed at the skill of the sculptor. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't find out who the creature was... or whether it was a sculpture*.
She wanted to go the same way she came and turned back. Shilpi Anandana knows no bounds. He praises himself for his intelligence and his artistic skills. Meanwhile, the deity again turned to the sculptures, "this sculptor" but how wonderfully he carved the sculptures! But in this one sculpture he made a small mistake! said
That's it! our' Aparabrahma's ego has been hurt. So far in his professional career, Hemahemi has not made a single dent. Such a thing has gone wrong today! This goddess... he thought. Immediately he forgot that he was hiding and became angry.
'' What? Show where is wrong? Everything is fine. There is nothing wrong!" said
Then the god of death smiled....
I knew there was nothing wrong with that. But to recognize you. I didn't catch you, you caught yourself! "You could control even your vital breath, but you couldn't control your ego, that's what finally caught you"
She took him away
Ego that we develop Ego is so dangerous. It does not let us see the truth, does not let us know the reality, it makes us think that what we think is right and others are wrong. Slowly it leads to selfishness and we think "I am good enough, my family is good enough". Selfishness is contrary to nature, selfishness is the devil that prevents us from receiving grace from God.
*Did you notice?*
Ego is the most dangerous thing for humanity. He who has an ego goes towards the fall
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment